- The Globe and Mail | "...the mob mentality and reflexive racism of people on social media…"
- The Desert Sun (Gannet) | "...a textbook for documentary filmmaking."
- Toronto Film Scene | "...a tribute to the human spirit..."
- The Mind Reels | "...a heartbreaking tale of loss and hope..."
- POV | "You'll want to hug your loved ones after seeing it"
- Way Too Indie | 9 out of 10 "...a fascinating and heartbreaking piece of cinema..."
- Reel GA | Four Stars "Sunil's story absolutely demands to be shared with the world..."
- Movie Moves Me | "…on the short list of documentary films that must be seen by everyone…"
- Digital Journal | "This appalling case highlights the changing world of journalism and its relationship with social media."
- Pretty Clever Films | "Your hands will hesitate before sending that next tweet."
- Film Army | "…one of the most amazing portraits of a family I have ever had the pleasure of viewing."
- Scene Creek | "...a documentary that is both a testament to the love of one family and a stark warning against the mob mentality of social media."
- Cinema Axis | "...captures the terrifying mob mentality that the online world perpetually fosters."
- One Movie, Five Views | "...a remarkable film on multiple levels…"
- CHCH | Staff Picks
- Wylie Writes Movie Reviews | "...a film that is as visually compelling as it is emotionally affective".
- The Huffington Post | The Story of a Family in a Web of Lies
- NBC News | The Real Story of Sunil Tripathi, The Boston Bomber Who Wasn't
- The Takeaway (WNYC, PRI) | When An Internet Lynch Mob Decides You Are Guilty
- David Peck Live | Interview with Director
- Scroll.In | "...weaves together two tragedies, one of a country and the other of a family."
- The Daily Beast | "The search may have been for Tripathi, the movie suggests, but it may be we who are lost."
- Nonprofit Quarterly | "...a monumental failure of citizen and online journalism…"
- Philadelphia Inquirer | "Film aims to reveal true identity of wrongly accused suicide victim"
- Delaware County Times | "Life, loss and the media documented in new film"